Monday, January 28, 2008

Checking In

Hey all,

Let me first say, Martin acts like he described below all the time, so don't let him get your sympathy . . .

Second, last night I took my lovely girlfriend to Chicago where we took in a delightful show. It was Empires, Paper Rival, Person L, and Steel Train.

Empires is some new Chicago band I guess, and they were quite good. Person L was also good, but Paper Rival stole the show. They are really really fantastic, and if you haven't already I would suggest you pick up their EP - they have a full length coming out in May (I am told).

I am working on 2 of the last few songs for the album as we speak, and hopefully I will be able to give you more info soon. The one I have almost entirely finished is yet to be titled, which is really irritating, so I will probably take care of that soon. The other is called BACK WITH YOUR SHIELD OR ON IT. It seems like it will be awesome.

Peaches (I saw this salutation on MySpace),

Patches Jaicomo

No comments: