Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A New Beginning

Hello All,

We are still deciding how exactly to approach our new website idea, so I figured this could be a nice staging point. We will keep updating purevolume, but this blog site should allow us to do a few extra things.

Anyhow, Martin and I just got out of our most productive recording session ever, and I believe we have 10 tracks at least started. Here is a brief rundown of the status of potential "The Dog and the Wolf" tracks:

- What Happened to you, Man? You Used to Be Beautiful., FULLY RECORDED AND MIXED
- Heroes Don't Call Themselves Heroes, FULLY RECORDED AND MIXED
- Do You Have Any Idea What Tomatoes Do To Us?, FULLY RECORDED AND MIXED
- In the Grand Scheme of Things, Such as Geology, Ten Years Is Not So Very Long, FULLY RECORDED AND MIXED
-Tin Cans and String, FULLY RECORDED AND MIXED
- I Am Not Paul Avery (formerly Slippery Slope), FULLY RECORDED
- Frantic Man, DRUMS AND BASS RECORDED
- The Jumping Off Place, VOCALS, DRUMS, and GUITAR RECORDED
- All My Favorite Songs Were Written By Men in Women's Jeans, DRUMS RECORDED
- Gunfire/Do Not Go Gently Into That Good Night (working titles), DRUMS AND SOME VOCALS RECORDED

I will keep you up on all the tasty new details as they occur. Post any questions you want answered and any other comments you may have. We hope to be hearing from you.

I will see if I can dig up some new pictures or videos or something.

No comments: