Friday, January 25, 2008

No blankets to hold all the stars...No pillows to pin up as clouds

I bought a new distortion pedal

and used it to track the guitar for a song tonight (girl pants)

it took so long

I rewrote some parts
and had to relearn how to play others


after a while
sitting in a studio
all alone
makes me crazy

not like
haha i'm feeling a little weird

more like
I start talking to myself
and screaming randomly
and wimpering when i mess up playing a guitar part
among other things

scary stuff

being in such a small little room
with almost no conection to the real world
with a million little blinking lights
it feels like i've been sent into space in a my own personal ship
and will spend the rest of eternity floating around in solitude

BUT
the songs sounds GREAT
really great
and i'll probably track the bass for it on monday
and perhaps the vox on tuesday

time to sleep this off

No comments: