Monday, January 28, 2008

I am your Master

Did some more house cleaning editing today for some songs.

Then,
I went back and started fine tuning those already mixed 5 songs even more.

Did I tell you that we are no longer sending out our songs to get professionally mastered? Well, we aren't. I'm gonna do it. It may not sound quite as good as if someone with a whole lot of experience did it...but i'm pretty confident I can fake it enough to make it sound pretty awesome...I mean...I didn't REALLY know how to record and mix music and I must say...it sounds good for a first attempt.

So, I started farting around with the mastering process tonight...and will be teaching myself how to do it in the coming weeks.

Did I tell you that I need something to eat? Well, I do.

So, now I'm heading home.

No comments: